Brynn came over to play today! She and Addie were little fish the whole time!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
recent snap shots....
Hooray for the blow up swimming pool! The kids have had so much fun in it this summer! Their favorite is doing "cannon balls!"
Brynn came over to play today! She and Addie were little fish the whole time!
Addie wanted to take a shower by herself this morning and somehow that turned into a bath with Weston...the floaties were just a safety precaution! j/k They wanted to wear them...so I let them!
Brynn came over to play today! She and Addie were little fish the whole time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
YAY pictures!!! I love when you post family pics. Cute, cute, cute! Can you please come do my hair?!
Those are some super cute pictures! I love it when you post pictures! Your kids are so cute!! Love Weston! What a cuttie! Love Addie's hair! Wow...she could be shirley temple for halloween!!:)
Oh, I love the story about your dad!! HAH!!
Post a Comment