Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It's Offical...

Cameron can go to nursery!!!! I have been counting down for the past 8 months!

Other cute things about Cameron {who also goes by "baby", "Camers" and "Camo"}:......

Cameron makes the cutest "ruff ruff" sound when you ask him what a dog says. He's also turned into a pretty good little kisser. He's a lip smacker and I love it! He likes to say, "Mom. mom. mom. MOM. mom mom...." oh and Connor taught him to say "bum bum" last week. Other words he likes to use are: Daddy, Addie, bubble, nana (for banana...or any food sometimes) and diaper. ;)

Cameron LOVES to jump...on the trampoline or off. He has a cute hop! He loves water and hoses and watering cans. He really enjoys watering plants. He also likes throwing things. We gave him a hot wheel car to play with during Sacrament Meeting this past Sunday and he chucked it two rows up barely missing Sister P's head!

Another thing Cameron absolutely LOVES is blankets. Kaitlyn sucked her finger, Addie, Weston and Connor loved their paci's...but Cameron doesn't like either of those things. He loves to snuggle with a blanket. He has to have one or more for nap or bedtime. The other day he had 4 that he was carrying around, draped over his shoulder or around his neck. It's pretty adorable.

Cameron also really likes food. He's not very picky either. He can out eat Weston and Connor (combined) for any meal. Like most kids, he like sweets and treats but he really eats just about anything. He's a social eater too. He eats breakfast with the older kids when they are getting ready for school...and then he will climb up on the table and sit right in front of me when I sit down to eat my breakfast and beg food off of me.

I love that his hair is blonde, his eyes are blue, and his skin tans. He keeps us busy but he also keeps us all laughing and entertained. He's pretty much all of the families favorite person right now. :)

I'll have to post pictures of Camo later....when I figure out how to get them off of my phone! :)

3 comments:

Jewel said...

I love sweet Cameron! And it's so nice that blankets are his comforting technique--Maggie needs blankets AND a paci, and Jack and Clark are both thumb-suckers, which is so much harder to break them of! Blankets are just cute, anyways, especially when he's carrying around four of them!
Love your sweet kids. And you! :)

Monty and Kristin said...

He sounds so cute. I love your descriptions of hm. Can't wait for the picture of your cute, blonde haired, blue eyed boy!

Stephanie said...

Our sons would get along soooo well. This sounds just like my baby and I seriously laughed out loud at the he's old enough for nursery statement. I'm counting down right now. I have 5.5 months to go!! These are the hardest months at church. He has a blanket that was his daddy's blanket 30+ yrs ago that HE loves. Drags it around and begs for it if it's left in the crib.