Don't house shop 8 months pregnant.
I've done it twice....I should know...you have a since of urgency. You want a roof over your head. Paint color and room sizes don't matter as much.
Here's a picture of the kitchen I cooked in, cleaned in and spent most of my waking hours in for the past 16 months.
This house just isn't big enough for that amount of color!
My parents took the kids last Saturday and Brandon and I prepped and painted for 12 hours. I am more into boring neutral colors on the wall...and adding color through decorations and accessories.Here's the kitchen now:
I love to walk into my kitchen and not hear my walls screaming "PAINT ME please!"
THANK GOODNESS!!!
....now I need to work up the nerve to paint the rest of the house...not to mention decorations...
*on a totally unrelated note....will someone please pester me about blogging Cameron's birth story!? I had it all typed up LONG ago and then clicked the wrong key and lost it!*









6 comments:
LOVE the change.
And can you please type up Cameron's birth story? I LOVE reading birth stories!!
Congrats on the newly painted kitchen!! It looks awesome.
I would love to hear Cameron's birth story!
By the way, I just noticed that your kitchen has nearly the exact same floor plan as mine! Don't you love it?
Love the new color! I guess I am boring too!
HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Post a Comment