Hi!
I am still researching and trying to figure out the best way to heal my DR.
I sort of impulse bought the Tupler Technique products. I know I will use them....but I wish I'd researched a bit more before buying.
Right now, I am trying to connect with people who have healed or helped to heal DR. I know from experince that having support during a healing process is crucial for success....so I am reasearching excersises and looking for people to reach out to as well.
YouTube actually seems to be a great resource for videos that are "tummy friendly". Like I said in my past post...crunches are the worst thing you could ever do for your abs. (I actually talked to a friend whose husband is a physical therapist today and she told me that's one thing her hubby tells her. "Never do crunches!") SO...with that being said, here are some links/tools that I hope will help me in this healing process!
Work Outs:
Tupler Technique Not done by Tupler's company...
Post Natal Rehab This is a full video of ab workouts that are designed to "close the gap!" (tried it and it's too hard for me right now)
FitHealthyMoms She shows some work outs but doesn't go through all the repetitions. (This is more my level)
The Bump Room
Info and Support:
Tupler Technique
The Tummy Team
T-TAPP
Okay! Here we go!
Does anyone out there of the (2 1/2 people who read this blog) wanna join me on my DR Rehab journey?!
You don't have to have DR to do the work outs! They will still strengthen your core.
Leave me a comment and let's figure out the best way to give each other support....because really, that's what I am most worried about right now....not following through and not having success because I gave up or did what comes natural to me and that is to put other peoples needs before my own. I need some on going motivation!
I am a good mom and a loving wife but I will be even better at these two extremely important roles if I am taking care of ME too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I would LOVE to participate in it. For me, I've noticed that when I do yoga (which involves keeping your core strong and tight the entire time) has helped my DR more than anything else I've tried.
The problem is actually doing the yoga... you know, with kids sitting on my stomach. :)
So let me know how you want us to be accountable to each other (I'm not sure how to do it without it becoming a guilt trip for me--I'm kind of in an unmotivated place right now), but I'd love to have an excuse to stay in contact with you!!
I'd love to Jen. Right now I'm moving out of a lifting regime and waiting to start another one in a few weeks. As of right now, most ab work outs are Russian twists and leg lifts with few things so I'd super like to do something new. Next week I start training for job but I'm doing summer school so Im hoping (haha) for not as hectic summer.
Post a Comment