Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Connor
Connor turned four on May 5th! Don't try to tell him that his birthday is on Cinco De Mayo. "It's May fiff!" is what he'll tell ya!
Connor had a fun day with his cousin Daniel over to play. We had a party at my Aunt Pat's house too. The party was thrown by my Aunt Bev for Cinco De Mayo, by my Aunt Deanna to celebrate Bev turning 50 and I brought a cake and pinata so that it could be Connors party too. ;) Connor had a blast. He thought the whole party was for him...which is great since I am not the party throwing type.
Connor loves to roller skate. He has been using Kaitlyn's old roller skates that are 5 sizes too big...and have pink wheels (which doesn't bother him because pink is his favorite color.) For his birthday, we bought his a pair of roller blades, in his size, and of a more masculine color scheme. He loves them and I even let him use them in the house.
Connor also loves My Little Ponies. It's true. He plays with them like he would if they were tan and black horses....he just likes these colors better. My parents took him shopping and it bugged my dad to buy him a "pretty pony". Connor likes what he likes and there is no use trying to talk him out of it. My mom tried to interest him in a mop and broom set and he told her he didn't like it because "Those are for girls". But ponies are okay. Gotta love 4 year old logic! :)
Connor says the cutest things and is still young enough to be cute when he pronounces things wrong. For example: He calls NETFLIX "neck flicks" (ouch). ;) Also, we have a funny book on tape called "Chickens In Headlights". He'll say "I wanna listen to the chickens and head lice story". :)
I love this kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
He is adorable. And I can't believe he is SO OLD!! It's a little ridiculous how long it's been since I've seen you, and I know that's mainly due to the fact that I have been a reclusive hermit for the past while, but I want you to know that I've been thinking of you quite often lately. Sure love you and your sweet family!!
Oh my! I totally laughed more then once reading this. What a cute kid. Wish we could have been there for the party. I heard it was a blast. He would get along great with Presley's my little pony collection too :)
Post a Comment