OH MY GOSH. Where did your kids go, and who are all these GROWN-UPS?!?!?! Siiiigggghhhhh....it's been way too long since I've hung out with you. By the way, your Christmas card is basically freakin' adorable. That's all.
Gosh it has been a long time and we don't get to Snowflake much any more but I knew you guys had moved but I didn't know you were in the valley. Man how time flies! Your kids are getting so big. Love your fun posts!
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." (Winston Churchill)
"Sometimes the very moments that seem to overcome us with suffering are those that will ultimately suffer us to overcome."
(Elder Joseph B. Withlin)
"Learn what you should learn. Do what you should do. Be what you should be."
(Pres. Monson)
"There is no perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children...What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else."
(Elder Ballard)
"Learn from the past. Live in present. Prepare for the future."
(Pres. Monson)
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget the way you made them feel"
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH. Where did your kids go, and who are all these GROWN-UPS?!?!?!
Siiiigggghhhhh....it's been way too long since I've hung out with you.
By the way, your Christmas card is basically freakin' adorable.
That's all.
Who are these children with you??! They look so big. I can't believe it. It's been so long since I've seen them. Merry Christmas!
Love love love your card! So cute. They all look so much bigger.
Your family is so dang cute!!! The kids have grown up so much! Very cute Christmas card.
Gosh it has been a long time and we don't get to Snowflake much any more but I knew you guys had moved but I didn't know you were in the valley. Man how time flies! Your kids are getting so big. Love your fun posts!
Such great photos.
Post a Comment