Boy this past week was as busy as ever!
Monday was my kids first day of school after Fall Break (two weeks off)...and we had just gotten in from Utah at 9 p.m. the night before. I got up at 5 a.m. because I really want to be a morning person and
thought getting up that early would be an awesome way to start the week. I
read my scriptures and wrote in my journal for an hour. Then I did this
really hard work out, showered and was dressed for the day before the
kids woke up! We had a wonderful FHE that night! if you want...I can email the lesson to you!
Tuesday I was up early again. I cleaned the bathrooms then I made whole wheat waffles from scratch....with fresh fruit on the side.
Wedneday I went grocery shopping. It is a fun way to spend time with the kids and get food for the family. They are great at helping me pick out nutritious things snacks and meals.
Thursday I was up cleaning the house again. I think It is awesome to get the house work all done before the kids wake up. At least the house is clean and sanitarty for them...even it if it is only for a few minutes!
My parents watched the kids for us Friday night and Brandon and I went to his cousin's daughters wedding reception in Phoenix. It was fun to see and visit with family there! There was a live band that was really very good!....a little loud...but good!
Satruday, we had time to relax...since I had gotten all the house work done earlier in the week. So nice to have a day off!
Sunday, we got to church early and sat on soft benches! It was nice to not be sitting in the "over-flow" where you have the sounds of metal chairs scooting across hardwood floors to deal with.
And today....I am typing this post....which is 98% false!
Can guess which TWO days events are true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
You are too funny. OKay, your parents watched the kids and maybe you sat in soft seats for church? If you did any of those other things...I hate you!:)
Friday and Sunday were the only true days. (You know me well Kristin!) :)
But don't you feel like a big slacker when you read/talk to people who make their life sound like sunshine and roses all the time when really it ain't!? I just think "Come in! Be real people!"
Let's not be afraid to be seen as we really are.
Oh my goodness, as I was reading this I was thinking "Wow! Jennifer has got it all together! Wish I could get things in order in my life. And then I laughed when you said only two days were true. LOL!! I love it!
Post a Comment