Friday, October 4, 2013

My dad and I took the kids to the zoo today.

They have a cute area called "Harmony Farm". You can pet the goats and milk the fake cow. I sat down on a bench in there to feed Cameron while my dad kept an eye on the kiddos.

When I finished nursing him I noticed that I had fed him right next to this sign:

Nice, right? I guess I will have to be more careful next time I pick a place to fed the kid in public.

We had a good time though.
We saw the animals,
 rode the train...
the kids played at both splash pad areas.
We ate our snacks...and then it was time to go!

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Ummmmm...
I about peed my pants.
Probably one of the best things I've read all night--and I truly needed a laugh tonight.
Sigh. I miss your face.

Monty and Kristin said...

TOO FUNNY!!