Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Are you tired of hearing me report on all the things my kids have been saying lately?

Too bad.

I find joy in their "silly to me but serious to them" comments.

Last night Weston told me that I am half boy and half girl. Because I am a girl, pregnant with a boy. He is partly right! But this baby better not weigh half as much as I do....Sometimes it feels like he does!

Weston has been running a fever. He was awake early this morning laying next to me in bed. Brandon had just given him some Tylenol Cold+Flu. I think it might have made Weston a little loopy. Brandon was getting ready for work and Weston was laying there saying to him teasingly: "Go to work!" and then giggling.

Weston also told me this morning that "if you have hot coco...and you don't drink it....and let it sit there....then...you will have cold coco".

 He is a very profound thinker early in the morning.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

your kids always say the cutest things. i need to be better at writing down what my kids say.

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you write it down... because I don't always remember to. it's what makes the long days worth it.

Monty and Kristin said...

You should tell him he's half boy, half girl!! That would throw him for a loop!! Kids are so funny when they say funny things. IT's good to laugh for sure.

I like hot coco...it never becomes cold coco!!:)