I really like this picture...and the quote to go with it. I have it as my computer background right now.
Connor said something funny yesterday...well...more sassy and back talking than funny. But, you know how it is. Things that are funny coming from a 2 year old aren't so funny anymore once they are 5.
So we were driving in the car and Adelin kept kicking and shaking my chair. I told her multiple times to "please stop" and then Connor pipes in with "She's not kicking your chair! It's your SEAT!"
Not so funny typed out....but it was funny in person.
And HOLY COW! I am terrible at remembering how far along I am with this pregnancy! (Funny that I know how much weight I have gained but I can't remember how many weeks pregnant I am.) We have so much going on! But look at that little tracker up there in the right hand corner! Right now, it says we have 65 days to go! "WHAT!?" I am glad we are having another boy. We have everything we need for him. It's someplace in storage....but we have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I love comments like that! They are funny coming from a 2 yr old!
Getting close!! Can you take a picture on your phone of you pregnant and send it to me?!:)
Can't wait to see your little man!
That is a nice photo by the way...
Love that painting. Such a nice reminder. And I know! Last time I looked at your blog I thought- no way! Baby will be here in 2 short months. Now your 5flakes blog address will be for your children - the parents.
Post a Comment