Thursday, March 22, 2012

I love listening to the Mormon Music Channel! Makes sense cuz I am Mormon and I love music! (click on "music" under the "live stream" heading).

The three oldest kids are out in the back yard making mud even though I asked them to not make mud today. I am choosing to ignore it which means I can't get mad at the mess they will make when they come inside. I shouldn't get mad at stuff like that anyways. But there will be 3 little kids cleaning up mud later that's for sure!

The "bug man" (aka Joey Neff who has been our Bug Man for 6 years) came to spray the house today. Things are starting to warm up and I don't want any little critters thinking that they are invited inside. A good dose of poison might teach them that lesson....for good. (That sounds so mean...but I really can't stand having bugs in the house...I am sure Heavenly Father understands...after all...He did send seagulls to eat up crickets right?)

My dad is still in the hospital. Still not sure where his infection is coming from. I think it is from the gall stone that is in his small bile duct. Just hoping the infection will clear up. But then again...if his health gets worse, they will bump him up and the transplant list.

I finally downloaded the indexing software from Family Search yesterday. I worked of a few batches. It was pretty fun. Although, I think next time I get an image that is faded, I will send it back. I was praying to know what letters were...and I am just not sure if I got a couple of the last names right. I did a little of the 1940 Census Index Simulation. Looks like it'll be quite the project. I am excited to help with it.

Well. The boys are back. They are muddy and hitting the shower. I have to go do Adelin's hair for school and I still need to get in some exercise today.

Have a good one.

No comments: