THIS is our new house! (ignore the price cuz we paid much less...)
Since we are moving...and saying goodbye to our sweet little cozy home. I thought I'd post some pictures of it.
I love "shelf reliance" for our canned goods!
Good bye little house on Pear Street!
You will still be our house...
but not our home.
We hope you'll be a happy place
for another family soon!









4 comments:
It's beautiful!
Congrats on your new home!! It looks so beautiful.
well i guess i was too late. its not on there anymore. Oh well. someday we WILL get together. lol. your old house was very beautiful though. but im sure it is so nice to have much more room.
Congrats! Look forward to seeing and hearing how you enjoy all your new space!! Love you old house actually. However, more space is great!! Excited for you.
Post a Comment