I was talking to Brandon on the phone and heard a loud noise. I found Connor crawling out from under his toppled over dresser. I looked under and around where he had crawled out from. There wasn't an open space big enough for his body...but, he's fine...no bumps or bruises.
I think that angels visited my house today.









3 comments:
I think you are right! How scary! glad he is fine! That happened once at my house. Kyle was under it and Tyler was holding it up. Kory tried to tell me, but I was talking to a neighbor and didn't listen! How bad a mom am I!? Anyway, Kyle got out and Tyler somehow made it out too. Angels helped them I'm sure. Live and learn. Crazy.
That happened to Rylee too. Angels were watching over her too! I don't know how she didn't get hurt! It is so scary! So glad he is okay!
Oh, my goodness. That gives me chills. What a miracle!
Post a Comment