I didn't take a single picture of my kids in their Halloween costumes this year! I am not going to feel guilty about it...for too long. :{ Oh well.
Kaitlyn was a cute black cat. Imagine her with a black kitty ears half- face mask, black bow tie, black leotard, gray+black tutu, black legging and a black tail.
Addie was a princess. She was more simple. She wore her white princess dress up dress, white tights, white shoes, and a crown. I did her hair in a bun with ringlets hanging down in back.
Weston wore two costumes...at the same time. He wore his cowboy clothes (typical Weston attire) with a cute plush Jack-o-Lantern costume. He was a cutie!
Connor wore our lion costume that all my kids have worn when they are his age. He was adorable with his big hairy mane and long tail. He even started saying something that sounded like, "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you" while we were out last night. He didn't want to take his costume off. I think he thought if he left it on he'd keep getting candy.
For our ward Halloween party....I dressed up. Which I don't ever do but I got an idea and decided to do it. I went as a pregnant lady...all I did was ace bandage a little pillow under my shirt. I got a lot of long looks. I could tell people were wondering if they should ask me about it or not. The only person who said something to me was Brandon's cousin. She hadn't seen me in a while so she was easy to trick. Everyone else was either confused (asking each other about it) or they didn't even notice. Anyhow. It was fun to laugh about it because I have had a LOT of people (more than one is ALOT in a situation like this and it's happened to me at least 4 times) ask me if I am pregnant since Connor was born. It has really hurt my feelings...so it was good to laugh about it instead!
Anyhow. The kids had a pretty good time dressing up and trick-or-treating.
Brandon had fun last night building a fire in our little outdoor fireplace and sitting out in the yard handing out candy. :)










1 comment:
Glad you are done feeling bad. There are worse things you could do a mother that's for sure. However, reading your description sure made me want to see them. They sound classic. Especially Weston!!;) Love it.
Post a Comment