Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kaitlyn turned 8!
Kaitlyn had a party.
Kaitlyn was baptised.

....this week has been busy! :)

i still need to post halloween pictures~

7 comments:

Jewel said...

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE IT TO HER BAPTISM!!!

I was feeling sick, and tired, and contraction-y, and I didn't have the car....I know. Stupid excuses. But it sounds like it was amazing--and I do have a card for her!! Congrats on officially being old enough to have an old daughter!! :)

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!! We are so proud of you for getting baptized, what a special day. We can't to see pictures and hear about your amazing weekend! We love you!
~The Hodges Family :)

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Kaitlyn! I cannot believe she is 8 years old. Post the baptism photos soon!! Well- her baptism dress... not the actual baptism :)

Larson Family said...

Hey where did you go? I haven't seen any new posts in a while. I mean, I can't imagine that you're busy or anything (jk). Hopefully we'll be able to see you when we go to Snowflake for Christmas!

Michelle said...

A great day I'm sure!!!

jill s said...

I keep checking for an update girlie! I hope everything is going ok!

P.S. Kristin is pregnant! :)

*Katie May* said...

Where'd u go? You disappeared!