I haven't posted in a million years....and probably wont for a million more.
We're living life Internet and cable TV free and LOVING it! But, I know that realistically...it can't last forever because Internet is just a part of life nowadays....but we are enjoying the lack of distraction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
I was seriously getting worried about you! I'm glad you're alive and well!
Did you get my comment about Kristin?
Wow! Good for you guys. Well at least we know what happened to you guys.
You go girl! Good to know all is well!
i know how you feel! we've not had cable for almost a year now, and it's been proved to be a really great choice! friday nights we redbox or rent at the library - kids choice (we rotate who chooses the movie) and it's been so fun! Sans Internet.... well, that just proves how AMAZING you really are!!!
Beautiful. If I could ever convince Coy that actual human beings can survive without these things, I will join you! ;)
Enjoy!
I still miss hearing from you! This was the only way we stayed in touch!
I am very Jealous! I told the kids I was cutting it all off in June... just in time for some old fashion playing out side this summer! Wish me luck!
Post a Comment