Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weston's Got Talent

I love it when he sings this song. :) I have been trying to video tape him singing it...but as soon as the camera comes out, he stops singing...or starts singing really silly. 
  (turn off my playlist)



I figured out what he was trying to tell me there at the end! "My drum sticks are really sticks!"
We have a tree in our from yard that has had some big lower branches cut off  and he uses the stumps as his drums! :)

3 comments:

Melis said...

I LOVE IT!!! What a sweet boy.

Larson Family said...

Haha, that is so cute! We really need to hang out with your family more often!

Monty and Kristin said...

LOL!! I was laughing so hard as he's trying to tell you his drum sticks are really sticks!

His singing was great. I can't wait till the primary program next year!:) He'll sing out..."That's for you momma!" Thanks for posting these. I know videos take forever, but they are so fun!!

Oh, and you look great! And, I love your hair!