Monday, October 25, 2010

My Addie-squirrel....she is a real sweet heart. Today, when I picked her up from preschool, I told her that I had made a treat....but it didn't turn out quite right. I was attempting to make granola bars...but it turned out more like an oatmeal cake...still yummy...just not exactly what I had in mind. Anyhow...as I was telling her about what I put in it...she (buckled up there in the back seat) started to pray. I couldn't really make out what she was saying. I asked, "Addie, are you praying that what I made tastes good?" ( I mean...really...sometimes I pray that what I mae will taste good!) And she said, "No, I was praying that there wouldn't be any chocolate chips in it." (Whose child ARE you?) As is turns out...she should have prayed for that a little earlier...like....before I put the chocolate chips in...BUT...her prayer was answered in it's own way because they were white chocolate chips...and she loves those!

(*pst* check out my play list! )

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Such a funny story! Don't you love it when your kids pray. I'm sure that gives Heavenly Father his laughs...kids prayers. Kyle wanted to pray tonight for snow so he would have school tomorrow and could play video games! I told him he couldn't pray for that.

For the record--your granola bars sound great!! I might have to get some White Chocolate...of course milk chocolate would work for me too!:)

Monty and Kristin said...

I meant WOULDN'T!! Sorry...it's late!
Oh, and love your music!! NICE!

*Katie May* said...

too cute!