Thursday, October 7, 2010

lunch time YuM!

My Walking Buddy Trisha gave me the idea for these pizzas!
I was excited that I had all the ingredients to make them for lunch today! 

What you need:
refrigerated biscuits (the big kind...or little ones would work too!)
pizza or spaghetti sauce
mozzarella cheese
pepperoni
sliced olives
whatever toppings you like


Pretty much all you do is use the biscuits as your pizza crust.


Patted them flat with your hand. Poke come fork holes in them...then load 'em up!

Bake according to the instructions on the biscuit package. I also recommend spraying the pan a little with cooking spray because a few of mine stuck a little.
 
Each package makes 8

Let 'em cool!


ENJOY!!!  



2 comments:

Angela said...

My kids LOVE making thier own pizza. That looks so much easier than making the dough from scratch. I will have to try it with the biscuit dough. Have you seen the little mini peperoni's? My kids love how little they are and they are the perfect size for mini pizza's!

Monty and Kristin said...

Yum!!That looks so good and even better easy! Of couse the best part is they are eating it with smiles on their faces!!