Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brandon got to go out to dinner with his boss...and his bosses boss and the CEO tonight. (I say he "got" to go because that sounds so much nicer than he "had" to go doesn't it?) Anyhow...I called Brandon to tell him that my dad got his job at Arizona Propane back. (hoooraaayyyy!) He told me that they were at Eva's (yummy Mexican food here in town) and I said, "Why don't they ever go to Eva's when I'm with you?"...a little too loudly...I am pretty sure they heard me.

I made dinner....me and the kids ate it....

....then Brandon came home and guess what he had!? Take-Out for me! The guys told him to order my favorite and put it on their bill! How nice is THAT!? Now I get to eat Pollo Especial for lunch tomorrow...and if you have ever had it...you're probably jealous of me right now! :)

Anyhow. I just thought that was very thoughtful of them. Now I wonder if they will pay for me to go to Vancouver with Brandon the next time he "gets" to go if I mention it loudly over the phone.....????? :}

4 comments:

Angela said...

That would be so cool if they did! I am craving mexican food a lot lately. That was very nice of them. Hey, we need to chat some time!

Jewel said...

Steve ALWAYS goes out to lunch without me. And it's rare he brings me something home. :( Now I'm pouting.
And I'm jealous that you get pollo especial--that's their best dish! :) Kudos to Brandon!

Monty and Kristin said...

That totally rocks!! You got your favorite meal and didn"t even 'get' to talk with the boss. Talk loudly all the time!

Oh, and so happy for your dad!! Thats awesome!!

*Katie May* said...

ha ha that was nice of them. I think I have eaten there a couple times but haven't tried that yet :)