Thursday, September 9, 2010

video

We bought a FLIP  a few months ago (our anniversay present to eachother)... I LOVE that thing! It's great for videoing things spontaneously...which is great when you have kids! And it fits right in the diaper bag.

Here's a little clip. We were waiting to go on the little train ride in Durango. I don't know who the other people in the video are...but I don't think they'd mind me sharing footage of them. :}

I have a bunch of other videos too....but blogger takes a while to upload...so you'll have to stay tuned for those!

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

That takes pretty good video. I love how Weston says hello to the people instead of the camera lol

Monty and Kristin said...

That was so funny! Well at least we know he's friendly!:) Love it. Videos do take forever huh. But they are fun to watch!!:)

jill s said...

haha! love it!

we have a flip and LOVE it too!!

and i always upload my videos through youtube. it's pretty fast and there are privacy settings. :)