This happened today....when it was too early for kids to be up....(in my opinion)
Weston comes in.
Weston: Mommy, I want to dream about something.
Me: What do you want to dream about?
Weston: I want to dream about loving you.
he can be so sweet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connor's 4 month stats
25th-50th % for head
90th for weight
90th for height
17.4 pounds
26 inches tall
He gained 3.5 lbs. in one month! That's a new record for my kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I'm so happy someone read my blog today Jennifer! Thank you! Look at your family!!!! I remember when you and Brandon were newlyweds, no kids. Wow...you are correct, in that life goes so fast. You will treasure the memories you've captured with this blog.
So sweet! How can you be mad when they say things like that.
Connor is a big boy!! Wow. At least his head is small. Makai's head was off the charts at his 6 month appointment!! Poor boy.
Post a Comment