1. What is your favorite candy bar, and why? Snickers...love the sweet chocolate+caramel mixed with salty peanuts. When I was pregnant with Connor, I had a bag of little ones hidden on my sock drawer. They got me through many bad moments.
2. What is your greatest accomplishment, to date? Being mom to my four kids. Really...birthing them was a big accomplishment in and of itself let alone the raising them part. I know I am not a perfect mom, but I am trying. If I can get through a day without feeling overly frazzled, that it is a great accomplishment too!
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Right now...I'd love to live somewhere green...but I haven't visited enough places to know where at for sure. I loved Alaska and could see myself living there in the summer...but probably not so much during the dark cold winter. We drove from Vancouver Canada to Seattle and I could really see myself living somewhere in that part of Washington too. I don't know. When it all comes down to it, I want to live where ever Brandon has a job, where we can afford a home and where my kids can grow up with good influences and without too many restrictions.
4. If you were a vehicle, what would you be? Something practical...like my minivan. It isn't fashionable to drive one, but it's the most practical car for me...I am the same way. I look at what is practical and not fashionable...for the most part.
5. What is your dream date like? (the activity, not the guy--you've already got him!) My dream date is ANY date! If we could just get a babysitter for free...that would be awesome!
6. What is your earliest memory? I remember going to pick up my brother(s?) from preschool...and I remember being in their preschool classroom when they had a police officer visit. I was under 3 years old.
7. If you could have anything to eat right this moment, what would it be? Breakfast. My typical bowl of cereal.
8. You have an unlimited credit card, and you have one store to use it in. What store do you choose? Maybe Costco...they have lots of great stuff there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I liked the vehicle comment--"Practical and not fashionable...for the most part." For what it's worth, I think you're VERY fashionable. :)
Now I know why we are friends. Those answers sound like me. I'm with Jewel, I think you are very fashionable.
Post a Comment