I am sitting here at the computer..."putering" as Weston puts it (aka checking email and blogs) and he just came up to me and asked, "Mom, how do you spell sheep?"...and I slept it for him. Then, "How do you spell farm?"...and I spelt it...then, "how do you spell horse?"....spelt it...then "who do you spell chicken?"...I spelt it...then he said, "Oh." and walked away. :)
The other night he was laying by me on my bed and he told me, "I have a girl friend".
Me: "What?"
Him: "I have a girl friend"
Me: "Who's your girl friend?"
Him: "Bo Peep" (and he pulls out from under the sheet a Toy Story (the movie) Little Bo Peep.)
Me: (laughing)"Oh! Bo Peep?"
Him: " I have an nunna (another) girl friend."
Me: "Who?"
Him: "I get her" and he brings back his little Jessie toy.
My Aunt Bev sent a whole paper bag full of Toy Story toys in December (ones from McDonalds Happy Meals that my Uncle has saved over the years). I gave Weston a few for Christmas and put the rest up. On Saturday, he was looking for his Woody toy and couldn't find it and I was honestly not feeling like looking for it (because that would require lots of bending over and standing up and that's just not easy to do right now)...so I got out the paper bag and gave him all sorts of Toy Story toys. He carries them around in a bucket. But he and Bo Peep must be having some relationship issues because I found her under my pillow last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
Weston is so cute! I love when you write about things he says. He cracks me up!!! Him and Bo Peep huh! I hope Woody knows about this!;)
That's hilarious! Weston is too cute. So young already wanting two girlfriends :)
I'll let my parents know that he is enjoying the toys.
I love that kid. how are you feeling? You're amazing!! Just wanted you to know that!
that is SO adorable!!
Thats so funny that he already talks about having a girl friend. Too cute.
ha so my word verication was uriaete. Right away I thought it read urinate, cause I was just reading about Kaitlyn not being able to pee. sorry thought that was funny.
That is too cute!
I know time flys! I haven't been skiing since then either and the last time Brendan went he broke his wrist and had to have surgery. I want to go again someday :)
Post a Comment