Call me "cheap" or call me a "tight wad"...but who doesn't LOVE to save money!? Saving money makes me happy. I realize that you are only saving money if you are buying things that you would be buying anyways...and that's what happened today! (Woohoo!)
So...we're in need of some new dressers around our house. We need one for the baby. Plus, Adelin's (that I picked up for 30 bucks at a thrift store and refinished) only has half of it's drawers that work now. Kaitlyn's is in relatively good condition...all the drawers work fine. I might think about holding onto that one unless I find someone who could really use it. (Let me know if that 'some one' is you!) We got that one for free from my cousin. It was a light wood, sort of banged up a little with some dings and scratches...but I gave it a fresh slap of white paint and we've been good to go for the past 5 years with that one! Anyhow! I found these dressers online. I looked around for the best price...and Kmart was the winner! Then I found a coupon code to save $30 off the purchase....but the shipping was still making the total pretty high. So...I decided to order the three dressers seperately and use the promo code three different times! I wasn't sure if the site would let me...but it did! I saved 60 bucks! (woot woot!) Of course we have to assemble them...but we've assembled (okay, Brandon has assembled) 98% of our furniture so he's pretty good at it! Plus, it gives him a chance to break out the power tools! Oh! And I ordered through E-Bates....so I will get 2% back on my purchase!
Oh! My sister in law Mindy called to tell me about some Children's Place promo codes. One is for free shipping...and one is for 15% off...and you can use them together!
Free Shipping: FSFEB2010
15% Off: A3AAR7DV2A
Happy Shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
HAHA...I need a new dresser for Chloe too!! her drawers stick so bad that she pulled it right over on top of her yesterday. it's a cheapy and is falling apart, but can hopefully last a bit longer. :(
i LOVE saving money! you are so good at it!!!
That's great you saved 60 dollars. I too am in need of dressers. Everyone in my family needs a new one. Maybe I'll have to check out KMart.
Post a Comment