really...i'm not....just feeling very blessed because my cleaning angel Carmen is here and i get to have a clean house...all of it clean at the same time! you moms know how nearly impossible that is when you have little ones at home...and if you lived in my brain...you'd now how wonderfuly happy it makes me!
...i still need to do laundry and dishes though....but i'll take it!
~~~~~~~~~later~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weston took off his poopy diaper and got some on the carpet while I was in the shower. So, those of you coveting my nicely dusted, newly mopped and vaccumed, orange Plegde infused house can stop. :}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
yikes :S
Oh the joy! I think I would still take that over the mess I get to try to conquer from 2 weeks of sick kids. Today made day 7 that Emma missed! I really could use someone like Carmen right now!
Lucky you. I have been cleaning my house all day. And I still have so much more to do. But it will have to wait till Monday cause I'm tired. ha. Sorry about the poop on the carpet. That is the worse.
HAHA. Just got caught up on your blog. Read the one about facebook....guilty. I was on fb instead of cleaning house today! You have inspired me! I'm closing my facebook account right now! I've been wanting to for a while now, you just gave me that extra push!!! Thanks :)
Post a Comment