Come spend a winter where it is freezing outside, all vegitation is dead, the sky is cloudy and gray and the ground is mucky. I love that we have seasons here in Snowflake...the trees change colors in Fall, I love the first day that it snows and everyting is white and the daffodils and tulips that start popping up everywhere at the beganning of Spring...and the Summers are fabulous. But, Spring also brings day after day of the craziest wind EVER...so I am just wanting to get winter over with....get through the windy Spring and on to the sunny days of Summer!
Sorry, about the groundhog. I guess the only positive side is maybe you'll have a few more late start days at school...or even cancelled school!;) Plus...it's easier to be pregnant it cold weather! Sorry.
I know you're not happy about it cause your in the snow and cold, but I'm happy about it cause I don't want the hot temps to come, escpecially now that I'm prego. Sorry.
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." (Winston Churchill)
"Sometimes the very moments that seem to overcome us with suffering are those that will ultimately suffer us to overcome."
(Elder Joseph B. Withlin)
"Learn what you should learn. Do what you should do. Be what you should be."
(Pres. Monson)
"There is no perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children...What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else."
(Elder Ballard)
"Learn from the past. Live in present. Prepare for the future."
(Pres. Monson)
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget the way you made them feel"
6 comments:
I was wondering about the groundhog. Dang it.
Am I the only one happy with the groundhog?? LOL
I'm happy!! More winter here is great!
Come spend a winter where it is freezing outside, all vegitation is dead, the sky is cloudy and gray and the ground is mucky. I love that we have seasons here in Snowflake...the trees change colors in Fall, I love the first day that it snows and everyting is white and the daffodils and tulips that start popping up everywhere at the beganning of Spring...and the Summers are fabulous. But, Spring also brings day after day of the craziest wind EVER...so I am just wanting to get winter over with....get through the windy Spring and on to the sunny days of Summer!
Sorry, about the groundhog. I guess the only positive side is maybe you'll have a few more late start days at school...or even cancelled school!;) Plus...it's easier to be pregnant it cold weather! Sorry.
I know you're not happy about it cause your in the snow and cold, but I'm happy about it cause I don't want the hot temps to come, escpecially now that I'm prego. Sorry.
Post a Comment