Friday, October 2, 2009

So...my dad didn't get the job...and to top things off...his little dog (who was seriously his best friend) named Paco died today. I am not a person who becomes emotionaly attached to pets (I'm defected I guess)...and to be honest...I hated that dog! But, I know my dad feels bad about it...and so that makes me sad. Anyhow....we are remaining optisistic and as far as employment goes, and have set the goal of him coming up here to take the CDL test. The MVD's up here will do a written exam...the MVD's in the Phoenix area only do computerized tests without exeption.

On a MUCH brighter... more FUN note...and totally unrelated to my dad or his dog...

My super talented friend Jill is doing a giveaway on her blog. Go check it out! A few of her photos were sent to a gal who makes necklaces and Jill is going to give one away! These are super cute+stylish+inspiration peices that you must go see!


(dude...blogger changed...where's my spell check button?)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

oh i'm sorry. your poor dad just isn't having a very good past couple of days.

jill s said...

we can relate to the unemployment issue! i can't even believe that jim has only worked 3 weeks out of the whole year!

i really hope your dad finds something soon!

AND...i never knew how attached i could be to an animal until copper died a few months ago. so i can totally relate to your dad. it sucks + hurts you heart more than you'd think.

and thanks for posting about the giveaway! :)

xx
jill

Lainie said...

holy crap I had no idea ... was it natural (or as natural as it goes for paco) or was it the two new dogs there?