Saturday, October 3, 2009
I haven't told you about the little button to you left....I think it says "baby half off" or something like that. WELL! This is a fun new website that my friend Skye and a couple of her female family members run (I think her mom and SIL)....anyhow! I am loving this site. Haven't bought anything yet....but I love seeing they deals they have. Here's how it works....they spotlight a "deal" every day. This could be something for baby, toddler or mom. This is not a site where you go and browse the merchindise....(if you want to do that go HERE...to visit Skye's other site...)....but it's a site you can check everyday or so to see what the deal of the day is! Pretty fun! And, If you like organic, natural, lead-free products...they have lots of those!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment