Monday, October 12, 2009

"Change" is in the air!

Have you heard the latest news! After Barak Obama's recent Nobel Peace Prize win...he's won another prize that he is equally unqualified for! We are SOoooooo proud of him! 



 
I don't wanna know the "CHANGE" that had to take place for him to win this one!
 
 
{...even you Obama fans are laughing....I know it!}

9 comments:

Stacia said...

LOL! I couldn't believe they gave him the Noble Peace Prize...it's a complete joke. He's all talk.

Melis said...

I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to show Ben! You need to make sure Jon sees it! He'll die laughing.

Melis said...

Oh. And thanks for all the nice stuff you said on my blog. You are awesome!!!

*Katie May* said...

HA HA HA That's great!

Tanya Leigh said...

Awesome.

I seriously thought Coy was trying to joke when he told me about the Nobel Prize.

What is this world coming to?! *yak*

Monty and Kristin said...

Too funny!! Thanks for the laugh

Michelle said...

SO great!!!

Jewel said...

Bwahahahahahaha!! That's awesome!!

Angela said...

I thought it was a joke too when I heard about it.

That's so funny!