Sunday, October 25, 2009

The other day, Adelin was climbing the apple tree...(the same one from the pictures I posted of Weston...he was using the branch as a horse...) anyhow...Addie was in the tree and hollered to me to "bring my camera and take pictures of her"....so...I did!

The ever adorable Adelin....messy hair + a stained shirt...and she still looks cute!

Now...

Check out THIS outfit! How can you get this look you ask!?All you need is a baseball hat, "cowboy shrit", basketball shorts and cowboy boots...oh...and don't forget your accessories (aka...paci in the mouth and a horse for each hand)!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angela said...

Your kiddo's are SO cute! I love his outfit!

*Katie May* said...

lol that's great!

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute! I love it! He is such a boy and she is well...Addie, the monkey! I can't believe how blonde she is!! Looks like fun times!