Friday, October 23, 2009


Posted by PicasaDouble click on the image to make it bigger.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh...look how adorable he is!!!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

he is so cute. I couldn't believe yesterday when I saw him how big he has gotten.

Monty and Kristin said...

So handsome!! He looks so old! OH, and he also looks like a total combo of your other two kids! BUt just a boy version. I can see Kaitlyn and Addie in him. I guess what I see is you and brandon...duh. Anyway...he's a doll!! Okay, a handsome man. I'm sure he doesn't want to be called a doll. Sorry Westy Boy!!

Jennifer said...

Kristin,
I am sure Weston wouldn't mind being called a "doll". He wears "ballet socks" remember...oh...and did I mention he plays with his sisters Barbies? LOL! Well...the Barbies ride the horses and then he bucks them off...but...still!

*Katie May* said...

such a dollie!