Weston turns TWO today! Can you believe it!?
He had a doctors appointment yesterday, and while we were in the room waiting for Dr. Peterson to come, I did a little interview with Weston. Well, first, Carla, the nurse weighed and measured him. He's 25.4 pounds and 36 inches tall! (25th percentile for weight and 75th for height.)
So, here's how our little interview went.
Me: Westy! What's your favorite color?
Weston: Cowboy blue (pronounced with a "t" instead of a "c")
Me: What is your favorite food? (Expecting him to say "hot gogs")
Weston: Apples and cackers (crackers)...cackers yummy!
Me: What do you like to drink?
Weston: Apple juice
Me: What toy do you like to play with?
Weston: Me pay yegos (play Lego's).
Me: What show do you like on TV?
Weston: Wild Wild West (Elmo's World, The Wild, Wild West)
Me: What do you like to do with Dad?
Weston: Riding horseys.
Then...the doctor came and that was the end of our interview! Isn't he just cute! Such a boy! I must say...he's been in a little grouch the last few days and I have really missed my happy little guy. So far, he's been in a better mood today! He doesn't quite "get" that it's his birthday or what that means. I told him that it's his birthday today and he snapped at me, "It not my birthday!" But then two seconds later he was "riding" his sisters Barbie horse and he said in the sweetest voice, "Mommy, you get me a little rope?" He told me that the horse bucked him off and he was going to rope it up! I guess he's slowing slipping into the "terrible two's"....but I'll take the sweetness in whatever dose he's willing to give it! Oh...and I taught him how to say, "Howdy Momma"....it's so cute!
Happy Birthday Cowboy! We love ya!









5 comments:
happy birthday. Such a cutie. Mine son can't even put two words together, so I think his answers and his being a brat is super cute.
Are you going to cometo TOFW? just so that I can make plans. I'd love for you to come with me.
You're little cowboy is a doll. I hope he had a great birthday! Sounds like anything cowboy and he's a happy camper!! I love the interview. He's talking really well!!
The cutest little cowboy ever!!! Happy 2nd birthday Weston....it just went way too fast!!
My last comment didn't work...let's try this again.
I always wanted a kid that wants to wear cowboy boots every day and every where! I love to see kids at the store wearing cowboy boots with shorts! And I bet their mom probably begged them not to wear them. :) Your cowboy is so cute!
Happy Birthday Weston!
Hope you had a wonderful day!
He is so cute in those boots! Now he won't have to wear Addie's pink ones anymore! :)
Post a Comment