The rest of these pictures are just of him opening some of his presents, blowing out candles and eating cake....typical birthday stuff!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Weston~B-day Pictures
Weston is loving his new cowboy boots that he got for his birthday...and the hat my mom bought him while she was here watching the kids...it goes with the cowboy costume she made for him...and the little horses are just cheap things from Wal Mart...but they are his favorite thing to play with now! I took this picture the day after his birthday. He insisted on wearing "cowboy clothes"...and then went outside to play horses! I HAD to get a picture of it!
The rest of these pictures are just of him opening some of his presents, blowing out candles and eating cake....typical birthday stuff!

The rest of these pictures are just of him opening some of his presents, blowing out candles and eating cake....typical birthday stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
What a handsome little cowboy! I love the hat!
Oh, he's cute. Sure love that little boy. He needs to come give Jack a little bit of cowboy influence!! :)
Post a Comment