Thursday, September 3, 2009

I made it home! Brandon is still in Vancouver working....he'll be back in a few days.....and my mom already left because she is catching a flight to California to go do flowers for Amy Sokoloff's wedding. It's good to be back! I missed my kids (but not the cooking and laundry). Alaska was AMAZING! Absolutely the most beautiful place I have ever been....which doesn't do justice to the place because I haven't traveled very much....but Brandon and I had so much fun.....even after enduring a storm at sea with high winds and waves. I'll tell you all about it........later!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you're home!! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it. :)

heidi said...

yay for you! i can't wait to have you talk me out of never going on a cruise. and i want to see pics!

Monty and Kristin said...

can't wait to hear your stories and see your pictures. glad you made it home safe.

Melis said...

I'm so glad you made it home. I can't wait to see all your pics! A cruise is something I never wish to experience. In fact I had a dream about a cruise and woke up and told Ben to never plan a cruise. I have a phobia of the Ocean. In my dream I was hyperventilating just thinking of going out on the Ocean. Weird huh? I'm so glad everything went well and you are home safe!