Friday, April 3, 2009

SO EXCITED!!!!

I couldn't wait to post this!

My niece Jewel is moving to Snowflake!!! YIPEE!!!! I hope she'll live near me! :)

I have pictures to post but not the time to do it....soon I hope....because I have some pretty CUTE babies to introduce to you all!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm happy for you and want to see those pics SOON!!!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Live near you? If she lives in Snowflake isn't that close enough? (everything is walking distance) LOL

Jennifer said...

LOL! You are right Stacey!

Monty and Kristin said...

Yeah, I'm excited for you!! :) Congrats!! That should make Snowflake that much better for you!!

John and Lisa said...

How awesome she'll live so close to you! Although she lived here in the valley...I hardly ever saw them! It was great having her live with us just before she got married...fun to get to know her so much better. But I've missed her! Maybe I'll actually see them more now that they're moving to Snowflake!