I don't know what the deal is with blogger and our new computer...they just don't like to work together!...same thing with my email. I have to use the lap top to get it. Brandon will have to look into that for me. So glad he's computer literate enough to figure those things out. So...basically I am just typing this to see if this computer is still going to act up and not let my go back and edit posts or not. (little later)....I think it might have something to do with the mouse...I can TAB down and use the arrow keys but I can't use the mouse to get the curser (sp?) where I want it. Oh Well...I'll worry about it later.
QUESTION to you photography buffs. I am thinking of buying the Canon 50mm/1.8f lens. I basically want a low priced lens with a lower f-stop...if you have that lens, do you like it? Also, what do you think of buying a lens used off of ebay or should I stick to new?
I saw this beautiful green field of grass yesterday. I am going to talk to the people who live by it and ask if I can take our family pictures there. I am SO excited to see things looking alive! I am thinking of taking our black bench that is made out of two chair put together...and I was thinking of us just all wearing jeans and white shirts with no shoes with the girls maybe having a red bow or flower in their hair...anyone else have clothing and prop ideas???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









10 comments:
I want to get some cool pics like that
Jen, I have that lens and it's great. Dustin actually prefers it and uses it ALL the time. I don't see anything wrong with getting it used if it has a warranty, but if you can get it new I would. :) Remember it has NO zoom so you have to move to your subjects.
Michelle,
Is that the lens that I borrowed from you when you were here??? I really liked that one that I used. Did you get it through Amazon?
Yes, it is! I'm pretty sure I got it from Samy's camera(online).
that is the lens i use 85% of the time! as long as you check seller feedback + they give you a couple of days time to return it if it doesn't work you should be fine. i bought my wide angle lens on ebay + haven't had any problems.
can't wait to see your family pictures!
You guys are so awesome to answer my lens questions over and over...I know I ask the same ones all the time! I just have a very bad memory and start looking at lenses...then I don't buy one...then I start looking again and forget all the info. from the last time I looked at them! I just need to buy this one because the price went up from the last time I was checking it out!
Oh...another question. What about a filter and hood? Would you recommend buying them or does this lens do fine w/o?
No on the filter, but YES on a hood!!
Thanks for Michelle! :) Love ya! I am ordering through Samy's...they are much cheaper than ebay or amazon for that lens! Thanks for suggesting them!
No Prob, can't wait to see the magic that you do with it!!! :)
Post a Comment