I just have to write this stuff down so I don't forget...you know...that my kids are cute and I love how they make me laugh!
SO, Tuesday night Kaitlyn told me that she wanted to have Raisin Bran for breakfast...which is unusual because she has the same ol' toast and Instant Breakfast every morning... which is fantastic because she eats in while sitting on the floor in front of the couch and I do her hair while she watches a cartoon. So, anyhow, Wednesday morning comes and we are running behind...no time for cereal! I get her out the door and then start my day of endless cleaning (I rearranged the furniture in the front room too.) Weston got up and was ready for breakfast so I went and got out the box of Cheerios, opened the plastic bag, looked in and realized I'D BEEN TRICKED! Kaitlyn had put the Cheerios bag in the Raisin Bran box and vice versa! Ha ha! Now I know why she wanted Raisin Bran for breakfast! Silly girl! She told me she got the idea from Disney Channel! :) The whole day was full of, "MOM! I hate eating candy!" (followed by)..."April Fools"...and other such jokes.
Miss Addie had me chuckling this morning! She slept in super late. I had to wake her up at 10:30 a.m. to go get Kaitlyn from school! I got her in the van and smelt something kindda yucky. I asked her, "Addie, did you pee in your Pull-Up?" (you moms out here KNOW the "pee that's been sitting in a diaper/pull-up" smell!) and she casually replied, "No, my breath is just stinky." And she was RIGHT! Gotta love her willingness to be honest though! Come to think of it...maybe I better go have her brush her teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
What a great idea to post these things so you won't forget. I think of all the cute/funny/silly/amazing things my kids have said and done...and most of them are still in my brain, and not writtn down!! You're a cute mom, with a cute family!
LOL that is a dang funny trick. I will have to use that sometime. Our day sounds about the same. Riley was April Fools every second. Silly kids.
ha ha those are great little stories :)
That's so funny! Those girls sure are cute! Our family is not full of pranksters. Jacob kept asking me what he could do to trick people at school, and I am clueless when it comes to pranking. Looks like Katlyn has the Flake personality, I don't know, maybe your are a prankster too.
That is so funny that Kaitlyn played an april fools joke on you!! I love it!! Addie cracks me up. How does she even know about bad breath! Anyway, funny stories!!
Those are great April Fools jokes. That is so funny about Addie and No I just have stinky breath. haha.
Post a Comment