I just got an email from Angela today. She told me that they have raised enough money to cover all of Kaiya's funeral expenses! And, as of right now, it looks like their insurance company is going to be covering all the other monstrous bills! What a BLESSING that would be!
I just want to tell everyone who has donated to their family, "Thank you". I have NO idea who has donated but I know that many of you have and I am just so grateful for you generous people! I know that having the means to pay for Kaiya's funeral has helped to bring some peace to Angie and her family.
To learn more about the heart condition that Kaiya was born with, go HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
that is wonderful news!!!
i'm SO glad!
That's so great! What a big burden lifted from them!
that is great news!! Thanks for sharing.
That is great news and a happy Christmas present for the family. :)
Post a Comment