I know I have been doing tons of posts about Addie lately...but she's just in a funny stage right now.
Yesterday, we were making ornaments (if you want the dough recipe for that, let me know) anyhow... my Visiting Teacher who is an older lady came over to give me some yummy goodies and a little message about "the light of Christ". It was SO thoughtful of her to come over. I am sad to say that she might not have thought so after she left! Here's a little conversation that took place.
Addie: (w/her hair all a mess with dough in it) "Your hair is beautiful"
Sister?: "Why thank you!"
Addie: "Are you a boy or a girl?"
(talk about building someone up just to knock them down!)
Sister?: "I am a Grandma"
OH the things our kids say! I tried to smooth things over by asking Addie if SHE was a boy or a girl...I don't know if it worked. With any luck, Sister? has a good sense of humor right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog. :o) I was just wondering what your thoughts were on maybe adding a link to Angela's blog by the paypal donate button? I've had quite a few outclicks on my blog through the little banner, and I think it may help if people could have somewhere to read Kaiya's story, so they'd know who/what they're donating to, if they're interested? Just a thought I had today. :o) Thanks for all you do!
lol cute
That's hilarious! I can't believe Addie is only 3, I was thinking she was turning 4 soon!
Post a Comment