My mom turned 60 last week. She seriously looks like she might be in her late 40's. I remember when I was 18-20 years old, she and I would go shopping together and people would ask us if we were sisters. I can only hope I age as gracefully as she has!
We had a fun party in my back yard this past Saturday to celebrate my awesome mom. One of her best friends from California (Karen) and her daughter (Amy) with her two little boys (Ethan and Ryan) came! We planned for it to be a surprise...and it was...just not like we thought it would be. Karen and Amy were driving to my house and my mom called Karen and was chatting with her and Karen said something like, "Why don't you hang up an go to Jennifer's house. We're here!" It took my mom a second to believe her. :)
My neighbor Rosie is an amazing party planner. I am not. I don't like throwing or going to parties. SO...Rosie was an angel and helped me with planning and setting everything up. Love her!
It's all about the cake
Chris and Mom
Charlee and Mom
Mom and Uncle Stevie (he always has to have his Pepsi)
Me and my Momma!
Ryker, "Aunt Lynette", Jamie
Mom, Daniel, Connor and Talyn
Rocking Weston and his Grandma
Karen, Ethan and mom
Mom with Aunt Pat
Mom with Jenny
Brandon and I looking cool
I love Brandon's expression...
Tallie and Grandma
Tallie holding the necklace charm of my dad's fingerprint
Mom's favorite flowers
Father and daughter
Tiff and mom
Chris and Charlee get mom her favorite gift!
(she's needed a new rolling pin for a while!)
Love you MOM!!!









1 comment:
Looks like fun!! Glad it went well. I love the photo booth idea! Your mom does look super great for 60! You've got good jeans!:) Fun to see some familiar faces.
Post a Comment