Sunday, February 23, 2014

Baby~In no particular order

Trip the zoo

                                                                 
Riding a horse ("Business") for the first time.

Relaxing in his swing (just a few days old)

Love his cheeks

silly face

Blessing day

Why do we take pictures of babies in random places where they'd never be safe in real life?


Hanging out in the boys room

Showing off his teeth.

Little lion for Halloween.





I love this boy!
He is one year old now!
He walks more than he crawls. (where did my baby go?)

He likes:
*food
*being outside
*teasing
*smiling
*attention
*peek-a-boo
*bath time
*playing in his brothers room

He doesn't like:
*being buckled into his car seat
*not getting his way
*when we close the door before he can escape
*sitting still ;)

What did we ever do without him?


3 comments:

Jewel said...

He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. And I loved your comment about taking pictures of babies where they would never be safe in real life...I had just had that thought! So funny!

Monty and Kristin said...

I don't think your little man could be any cuter! What a doll. He just beams. I love his blessing photos! Did you take those? If so, great job! He is sure handsome. Still can't beleive he is ones.

Stephanie said...

Wow! One already. What a cutie. I hope to visit you guys one day this year :)