Attention all you ex-bloggers....if you even read this....
I am feeling like I need to tidy up my blog...so if you haven't posted to your blog in well over a year...I am deleting you from my sidebar. Not because I don't love you....but because it bugs me to have links to things that I can't enjoy anymore!
All you that have left the blogging world for the world of Facebook...and what's that new one? Instagram? I understand your need to connect with more people on a more convenient level...so I will forgive you for leaving the bloggersphere....but I am deleting you!!!! (unless you ask me not to) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I need to do the same thing on mine--my blog sidebar is full of links that haven't been updated in over a year or two! Yeesh. Don't delete mine!! :)
Ha! I should do this too. So sad, so many people are now just into instant stuff. I still like my blog for my journal for my kids.
I wish I could say don't delete mine but I can't. it is my goal to someday start posting again but I can't say when that'll be :)i do read yours though :)
Post a Comment