well my mom won't let me have a blog so she told me i could write on hers.if my mom thinks that a girl my age(10) shouldn't have a blog then i wonder what goes through her head.i wonder if she dreams that she is a gorilla riding on a unicorn off into the sunset.(that is what one of my friends teachers said on face book!)well until i find out i want to tell you this,
my brother Connor recently started wearing skirts.
it doesn't help that today when my dad told me that he and Connor were out side when some boys came to get a boy that lives next door to us.and when they did they went away laughing. at first my dad said that he though nothing of it but then he noticed that Connor was wearing a skirt.he told Connor that he is a boy not a girl but then Connor said that he wants to be a girl but my dad said that he cant be a girl because he is handsome but Connor said no I'm pretty handsome! PS my dad was telling this to us.
well until the next time my mom/dad lets me go on the computer,
KAITLYN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Kaitlyn that is so funny ! ps this is Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn...you get to do the dishes for a month for being sassy to me on MY blog! HA!
Ha ha! Love it!
I looooooooove this! Kaitlyn you are such a good blogger and I can't wait to hear what else you will share with us. I used to dress up my baby brother in skirts too. But that's because I didn't have a sister. You are lucky to have both!
**And now we get to hear what REALLY goes on in the Flake family :)
Too cute. Good luck Jen...with both of them!
Post a Comment