I hope you all are having a Happy Fall and that you had a nice Thanksgiving too!
I am posting for journal purposes. I have become terrible at writing in my journal or posting on the blog. But, really.....there's not a whole lot going on.
Brandon is becoming a professional interviewer! This guy is one of the smartest people I know....so I just don't get why he hasn't gotten an offer yet. Well. I do get it. I know that Heavenly Father has His time table and He has reasons for what He allows to happen. We are trying to be patient as we go through this process and to learn from it. Some days we do better than others.
The kids are doing great. They are becoming very adaptable. They are very understanding about having 95 percent of their belongings being in storage. I honestly can't relate to what they are going through. I lived in the same house from the time I was 3 until I was 18. I moved away from friends and family when I was practically an adult. They are having to make those adjustments sooner in life than I did. We seem to be taking tiny baby steps...and I am sure that is helping. We move from our house of 6 years...away from neighbors, friends and ward member...and they adjusted to a new ward a neighborhood. Now, they are in another "new" house with no neighbors to play with....but they are doing well. Luckily they love outdoors and on a good day...they will play for hours together...putting on talent shows and having fun. I don't have a way to put the video on the computer....but Monday, they raked up a huge pile of leaves (with some help from dad) and had fun jumping and falling into them...throwing up arm fulls and "swimming" through them!...As great as I feel like they are doing ... I know they will be just as relieved as Brandon and I to be settled into a house and not move again for a long time!
Speaking of moving. We are becoming professionals at that too! We had to move out Nov. 16th-25th. Luckily we were able to go stay at Brandon's mom's place in Mesa...and luckily the kids only had to miss two days of school. We will have to move out again Dec. 22nd-Jan. 1st. It isn't fun, it's still better to live here where we don't have to worry about moving furniture and beds and big items again. It still took Brandon and I six hours to get all of our things out of this house. I am sure it doesn't make sense to some people...and they'd probably have a better plan of what we should be doing for housing and work. I guess it's a good thing we don't all make decisions for each other because we'd never learn anything that way!
My pregnancy is going well. The baby is moving around a lot and growing. I feel huge. My doctor assured me yesterday that I am right on track for size. He actually told me that I am "carrying beautifully". I am going to take that as a compliment!
Well. I guess that's about all for now.










1 comment:
I can see how frustrating that must be with your family + being pregnant having to move out around the holidays and how your kids are adjusting. Sometimes I think adults over think things. But I'm sure it's been an adjustment for the kids. That was one thing we talked about a lot when we were thinking about moving. Glad to hear you are doing well... and can't wait to see where the Lord will take you guys. love you lots and lots!
Post a Comment