Thursday, July 21, 2011

This is such a LATE post...but I still want these pictures for when I make my blog into a book (whenever I get time to work on that....maybe when my last kid graduates high school. ha!)


So what we have here are a few photos from Kaitlyn's 8th birthday, Adelin's 5th birthday and Easter.


Yeah...I know...that's like forever ago right?

Nov. 3rd 2010....Kaitlyn turned 8! She had a fun party. My friend Alice came and did face painting...and her 1st grade teacher came and sang +played guitar. It was fun. I took more video than photos...and I still don't have any pictures from her baptism. :{

Dec 15, 2010...Adelin turned 5! She loved the doll she got and the tutu's+fairy wings. She had a separate party for friends for her 5th birthday...and I am not sure where the photos are from that!

Easter Sunday 2011. I found these matching suits for the boys right after Christmas. They looked pretty darn cute in them. I tried to get a good shot of all the kids....but either they were being crazy or the lighting was bad! :) I gave up.



1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Don't let me kids see the kind of parties you throw for your kids! You are a much better mom than me! I love the easter photos. Add some boys to the pictures and good luck!:) Your kids are getting so big and they are all adorable! Thanks for adding photos!:) I know they are for your book, but I love them too!