why do the days seem so much longer....but I feel like i still have so little time to get things done?
life can get overwhelming for me...and the feeling will last for a few days and them be gone....only to return without warning....
...today....I have so many things to get done : clean out the fridge, get Weston out of his pull up because he stinks like pee, make beds, pick up messes, dishes, laundry, vacuum, pull weeds, mow the lawn, clean out the kids medicine cabinet, do my hair, make meals, and be patiently kind and pleasant.
right now i just feel like wasting time on the computer and ignoring it all....luckily I realized what I was doing (hiding out) before I'd wasted more than a half hour and so now I am going to go to something productive....hold my little one year old baby....and then maybe call a friend so she can talk to me while I do my chores.
....what are YOU hiding from while you sit there looking at the screen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I am hiding out from work! And wondering how to blog... but I'll take your lead and go back to work now ;0) Thanks for showing me the light (only half sarcastically).
~Crystal
I'm hiding from the HUGE pile of laundry on the kitchen table that needs to be folded. :)
I'm hiding from dishes, laundry still sitting in the dryer, and packing some more. It's ok to take a little break once in a while. Right?
Post a Comment