Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I forgot to write this down.

A few Saturdays ago, I was out running errands. I decided to drive thru Sonic because it was Happy Hour! :) I called Brandon as I pulled up to the drive thru speaker to see what kind of drink he wanted. This is what happened.

***phone rings***

Addie: Hello?

Sonic worker: Welcome to Sonic can I take your order

Me: Can I have a minute please

Addie: I want an orange slush!

Me: Addie, this is mom, can I talk to dad?

Sonic: Okay. Order when you're ready.

Addie:  I want an orange slush!

Me: Ads! This is mom. Can you get dad?

...this went on....

Then I hung up the phone because it didn't seem like she was going to go get Brandon. I got him his usual...and went home. Adelin saw me and said, "I ordered an orange slush".

Then I realized! She thought that I was Sonic calling (out of the blue) to take her order! :)

 Brandon and I got a good chuckle when it happened...and I was just thinking about it today and it made me laugh. ;)

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

ha ha that's good :)

Bubbly Faces said...

Oh I love me some Sonic!! My kiddos know the sonic workers by their name. It's sad really. Momma has to have her Diet Coke to make it through her day.

Carinne said...

So funny! I love the silly things kids do.

Monty and Kristin said...

hey, she's got good taste! Funny story. Wouldn't that be nice if Sonic just called out of the blue. Hey, that's a good marketing. Addie's got promise!:)