Tuesday, June 8, 2010

kids watching a movie in boxes (they called couches)....and cute Mr. Con-Man!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Melis said...

Oh....He is SOOO Handsome!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Jennifer, he is so handsome!! He is getting big fast! Look at those cheeks. He looks like healthy happy little guy!:) I love how natural the girls look holding him. He looks like a calm baby in all these pictures, but I'm sure he has his moment. Thanks for posting pictures. He's a doll!!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

What a perfect baby you have there!! He is SO cute!! Weston looks like he enjoys having a brother. Love the kids couches. :)

*Katie May* said...

awe he is soo cute! I love when they get a few weeks older and you can really see what they look like. He looks like his siblings, fit right in :)

Shannon said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is a month old already. I need to come see you before I have my baby. He looks more like you I think.

Michelle said...

Oh Jen, you have the cutest family! Look how beautiful they ALL are!

Amy said...

Cute cute cute!