Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kaitlyns 1st grade program


Kaitlyn had her first grade program on May 20th...the same day Brandon had his knee surgery.

I got to go to the program (along with Adelin). Thankfully Brandon's knee was still numb so he could handle the kids, plus his mom came over to help.

At the program, the first grade classes sang songs that all had little hand motions to go with them. It was very cute! I don't think a mom can ever tire of seeing their child perform something! (okay...unless they were doing a terrible job...) Kaitlyn was very cute and kept looking at me with a shy little smile.

After the program, we went to her classroom!
Adelin was wondering where all the toys were!
Kaitlyn loved her teacher Mrs. Taylor and is
really going to miss her. I still hear her quote facts that
Mrs. Taylor taught her!


And here's Brandon...all bandaged up!

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Okay, first off I couldn't help but notice how cute Kaitlyns hair is in these pictures. You are so talented. Oh, and how much hair Addie has now! That's great. Your girls are growing up!!

Ouch...Brandon's knee looks painful. wow...that was worse than I imagined it.

*Katie May* said...

I sewed the Owl with my sewing machine